Welcome to Holy Spirit Catholic School
- 7:50 am: School Begins
- 3:15 pm: End of Day Dismissal
- 7:30 am - 4:00 pm: Mon-Thur
- 7:30 am - 3:30 pm: Fri
Interested in Enrolling?
Enrollment for 2019-2020 is now!! Call (913) 492-2582
or click here to fill out the form for more information and to schedule a tour!
We would be glad to share with you why Holy Spirit is the school for you, and this article will share why Overland Park is the city for you! Go OP!
Coming Soon--- TAKE A LOOK THURSDAY!!
Visit us NOVEMBER 21st!!
RSVP to Anita Pauls at 913.492.2582 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for sharing your "SPIRIT" in our neighborhoods and send those new families our way!!
Our amazing annual Veteran's Day Program was very well attended!!
Thank you for your service!!
Concert Choir Sings OUR GOD.
- Congratulations Second Grade on receiving the Sacrament of Reconciliation!!
- Come TAKE A LOOK on Thursday, Nov. 21st and see what Holy Spirit has to offer your family!!
- Chick-fil-A Spirit Night Thursday, Nov. 21st between 4-8pm Oak Park Plaza. Tell them you are here for "Holy Spirit" and earn 20% of the sale for our school!!
- Bring in your Mac and Cheese this week!! See more info Food Drive mac&cheese 2019
- Grandparents/Special Friends Day is on Tuesday, November 26th. 8:30 am Mass with the annual program starting at 10:15 am!
- Jason Flatt Act - Prevention information
- Emergency Safety Interventions- Policy information
- Review Holy Spirit School's Kansas Assessment test results (2017)
Congratulations to our Second Grade on Receiving their First Reconciliation!!
Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)
Eighth Grade Joyfully Volunteers at St. Mary's Food Kitchen in November!!
Quiz Bowl Team Places FIRST!!
Congratulations again to our middle school quiz bowl team for placing first out of 19 teams at the St. James Academy competition on October 16th. Quiz Bowl is a knowledge based competition, where questions can be about ELA, Math, Religion, Science, and Social Studies. Congrats to our team members: Molly, Jacob, Emma, Greta, Hannah, and Christina!!
Third Grade Wraps Silverware for St. Mary's Food Kitchen!!
Generous service with a smile!!